Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday.

It's only Monday, and this is already turning into one of the longest weeks of my life. I'm dreading Thursday, but at the same time just wanting to get it over with already. And that makes me feel horrible.

I'm extremely sore, but I'm starting to keep food down. I'm up to a whopping 129.2 pounds. (As opposed to the 140 that I was in December.) My cervix looked fine a few days ago, but today it felt like the baby was settled a lot lower than normal. The pressure in my belly feels like it has dropped a couple inches, and it's a bit unsettling. But I'm to the point that I don't know what is actually a problem and what is anxiety.

On a somewhat brighter note, here's a look at how I've been spending the last couple weeks of short work days and a lot of lounging.






Maybe I'm crazy, but I've actually given the squirrel a name. I call her "Little Momma". She would lay in the sun on the roof of the bird house while she was pregnant. Now she's had her babies, and she scours the porch trying to rob food from the bird feeder, so I put some out just for her. I find her stare downs with the care pretty entertaining.


Here's to hoping the week goes by smoothly...

0 comments:

Post a Comment