Friday, April 6, 2012

April 5.

Thursday came...and went...and to be completely honest, I slept through most of it.

I heavily debated posting about Brake on my Facebook. I finally gave in and made the post. And just like every other time, there were comments and messages that made me feel like I have to defend my acknowledgement of my babies. I hate those. Especially when they always compare it to someone/something else.

I cried. And then I got mad at myself for crying over something as stupid as Facebook.

So I just crawled into my bed and slept the entire day away.

I feel horrible that I didn't do something. A balloon. A candle. Some flowers. Anything.

But I think the worst feeling of all was Bryan not acknowledging Brake. He typically keeps to himself about things like that, and I completely understand that, but this time, on a day like that, on that particular day, I really needed to hear him talk about our son. It really hurt my feelings.


Today is turning into an equally tearful day. I think it's time to go back to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment