Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Anxious.

At my appointment next week, the doctor is going to start doing cervical measurements. He also said something about looking into stitching my cervix.

I'm happy they are taking things more seriously this time and that they are taking better precautions. But I'm beyond nervous about all this. The last time I had stitches, I had my face sewn back together after a bad head injury in high school. I know these stitches are different, but that's what I keep picturing when I think of all this stuff.

The anxiety has brought on a lot of really bad nightmares. Most of them completely unrelated to the pregnancy, but really bad, nonetheless. And the tension in my back and shoulders is causing me a lot of pain lately. I really didn't think this would be that big of a deal for me.

Have any of yall had to have these stitches?


On another note, a friend of a friend lost his wife this weekend during childbirth. Their son wasn't due until April 20, so they didn't have much for him yet, other than some clothes. Regardless of what they had for him, unexpectedly becoming a single father of a preemie is a heart breaking nightmare. Please keep the family in your prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment