Friday, March 2, 2012

Colin.

I don't normally post stuff like this, but this is really heavy on my heart.


I've come to consider many of yall my very dear friends over the last several months that I've been on here. The thing about this community is that we are share each other's pain. We've all been through this nightmare, and we're all trying to keep ourselves together and keep going. And the beautiful thing is that in spite of our own pain, we are always there for the next person, helping to pull them back together as well.



(One More Day by Diamond Rio, from YouTube)

I heard this song on the radio on my way home from work today, and I bawled. Uncontrollably.

One year ago today, Steven lost his gorgeous two month old son Colin. As most of you know, this has been an incredibly hard year for their family. They have been on my mind all week, and today, hearing that song, I felt such a huge weight of their pain. But it's nothing like the pain they are feeling tonight.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, and if you have a few minutes to spare, maybe leave him some words of encouragement and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment