Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fingers Crossed.

I've been silent on here for a while. It's been bothering me. It's not that I haven't had anything to say...just that I wasn't sure the right way...or time...to say it.

Back during the summer, Bryan and I decided we were going to wait on attempting more babies until after I got out of the Navy. It just makes more sense, and is so much safer, especially considering how things went the last time.

We spent Christmas weekend on the Oregon Coast, enjoying a perfect getaway and amazing break from the world. Christmas morning when we were waking up and getting things packed up for the trip home, Bryan made himself some coffee and a cup of tea for me. After my first drink, I instantly had this horrible, gut wrenching nausea that felt a little too familiar to just be from a bad cup of tea.

When we got home, we confirmed our suspicions.

Two pink lines.

Exactly what we had planned on not having for another several months.


We're both really scared. But I have this strangely calming sense of peace this time that is so much stronger than I had before. I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much....but not keeping them down either.


I hit 9 weeks today.


Keeping my fingers crossed....

0 comments:

Post a Comment