Thursday, February 23, 2012

Decisions.

Major decisions to be made over here soon.

Do I stay or do I go? (The Navy, that is.)


This one should be an easy one, especially with a baby on the way. But it's not. And I'm starting to stress myself out over it.


Before the Navy, I talked my worries and frustrations out with my great friend Andy.

Now, I turn him up on my ipod for a while and get lost in deep conversations with him even though he's not actually around to hear or answer me. Truth be told, he "talked me through" the roughest parts of losing my babies.

Tonight was one of those nights. Except this time, I have these awesome little things called bellybuds.


They're made for pregnant bellies and preset at safe levels for the baby. (You can't hear it, only the baby can. You use a splitter so you can use your headphones for you.)

The little one and I have been listening to Uncle Andy for most of the evening. And enjoying the cookies Bryan left for us when he went to class. It makes my heart happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment