Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Stuck.

In August, I packed up all my worldly belongings and moved away from WA.

In September, I was officially separated from the Navy.

In October, we will eventually move out of the in-laws' spare bedroom to live in Wisconsin.


So many changes.

I'm not dealing well, to be honest.

I feel like I'm stuck.


Almost everything I own is locked up in storage on the other side of the country. I don't care about things. Not usually. But their things are locked up out there. Everything that I have that belonged to them. That had anything to do with them.

It's on that side, and I'm stuck over here on this side.

I feel silly. They're just things! Just pictures and paintings and blankets!

But I want them here with me. With us. In our own house. In our own space.

Space.


I need space.

I need things to do.


I need to stop being stuck.






0 comments:

Post a Comment